Forfend Cybernatics is committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of the users. It is an Forfend Cybernatics policy that personal information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail,date of birth and information pertaining to the GBIT App and Device remain private and confidential. This information is shared with the relevant people, friends, network or with the expert, who is authorized by users in the Smart Service Station Application or GBIT Application when initiated by the users themselves. We do not sell or rent your company or personal information to others. We use customer information only for the purposes of setting up your account, delivering our service, enhancing the operation of our site, sending you promotional offers and administering our systems.
At Forfend Cybernatics, we respect the privacy and the confidentiality of our users’ information, particularly their Personal Information. We are committed to keeping confidential the Personal Information you share with us. This explains how Forfend Cybernatics collects, uses, discloses and protects the information we obtain.
Collection of Personal Information
1. We collect information (Personal Information) from you when you reach out to us for the creation of your account, give us your details, update or change other personal details in your account, upload KYC for SIM card subscription, Vehicle documents , video etc. in the GBIT Mobile Application or Smart Service Station Application
2. When using our mobile application or site or while creating your account, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, primary industry or credit card information and vehicle information for which GBIT is used. We reserve the right to request additional information from you.
Forfend Cybernatics enables in app purchases but we do not collect or store any payment related information. We directly enable a third party payment on our system. Any information entered by the user for the payment is being captured by the third party systems
Usage of Personal Information
1. Generally, we use the Personal Information collected and/or received about you in connection with our Smart Service Station Application, GBIT Mobile Application, GBIT Device, Website, our Services, and their various features. We also use information collected and/or received about you in connection with other users and to identify our users and send notifications related to the use of our Smart Service Station Application, GBIT Mobile Application, GBIT Device, Forfend Website, Website Services and/or Forfend Cybernatics Services.
2. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of intent stated earlier.
3. The email address, mobile number you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
4. We may use your Personal Information to communicate with you for the foregoing and other reasons by email, text message, phone call, or other electronic, written or oral communication method.
5. Additionally, we may use aggregated information derived from Personal Information to improve the Smart Service Station Application , GBIT Mobile Application / Forfend Website , GBIT Device performance, as well as related services.
6. We shall not obtain your consent before sending your Personal Information to the Trackers, Dealers and Emergency contacts you have configured in the GBIT APPLICATION. Forfend Cybernatics shall presume that by providing this information in relevant screens of GBIT Application as you agree to send your information to any such third party
Disclosure of Personal Information
Information Obtained From Use of Forfend Cybernatics Website
1. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
1. Forfend Cybernatics may delete information including, but not limited to, stored messages, GBIT device tracking information, Smart Service Station Application, GBIT Mobile App information specific to user, videos, audio, other content, and records of your account without notice to you. There is no legal obligation on Forfend Cybernatics to retain the data.
2. The length of time for which Forfend Cybernatics retains Personal Information and other information will be at the discretion of Forfend Cybernatics.
3. When Forfend Cybernatics no longer needs or requires your personal information, it will destroy, delete, erase or convert information to an anonymous form without notice to you.
4. Forfend Cybernatics retains the right to terminate your account for any reasons it deems appropriate. In such scenarios Forfend Cybernatics retains the right to keep or remove any of information collected.
5. Should your account be terminated, Forfend Cybernatics may immediately and permanently delete all stored messages, Smart Service Station Application , GBIT Mobile Application , GBIT device tracking data, videos, audio, other content, and records of your account without notice to you.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or mobile application. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless,we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1. Forfend Cybernatics presumes that by using its GBIT Device, Services and/or accessing its Website and mobile application you have read this Privacy and Security Policy and Forfend Cybernatics’s Terms of Service. Moreover, by providing the personal information requested (both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable), you have consented to its use by Forfend Cybernatics for the stated purposes unless expressed otherwise.
2. Where Forfend Cybernatics obtains information about a consumer from its customers or other third parties, Forfend Cybernatics presumes that the consumer has previously provided appropriate consent to the party from whom we obtain the information. In any case, the consumer can be assured that this Privacy and Security Policy applies to any information obtained from a third party.
We shall, however, provide notice of such changes by posting the revised policies by either:
(a) Providing you a message the next time you login into your account or
(b) Sending you e-mail to the email address you provided when creating your account.
We also recommend that you should open our mobile application or visit our website at time to time to review the then-current terms. At any time, the current-posted policies govern and shall be binding.
For Additional Information or Questions, Contact us at email@example.com